Are you looking for a life-changing Bible study for yourself or your group?
The Heartbeats of God series is a Bible study that invites you to share in God’s great passion and learn how you can play a part in His plans for the end times. These books will empower you, step-by-step, to participate in God’s great design for you, for Israel, and for the world.
The Heartbeats of God Bible study series has the following books:
- Book 1: Explore God’s Heart for Relationships. Discover God’s design and passion for our relationship with Him, our relationships with others, and our identity in Christ.
- Book 2: Explore God’s Heart for the Return of Christ. Learn about God’s heart for revival in the end times, the powerful role of the Holy Spirit, and Christ’s imminent return.
- Book 3: Explore God’s Heart for Keeping His Word. Gain insights into how God keeps His Word, promises, and covenants with Israel, with Jews, and with all believers.
- Book 4: Explore God’s Heart for Israel. You get the three books above in one volume, minus eight chapters. You can get the extra chapters, filled with Bible studies on other topics near and dear to God’s heart, when you purchase the print version.
You can click the links above to get the books on Amazon. Contact us for quantity discounts.
If you haven’t received the complimentary “Explore God’s Heart” Resource Kit
What people are saying about The Heartbeats of God series:
This life-changing book will leave you challenged and empowered to encounter the Father heart of God. —Dean Bye, Founding Director of Return Ministries
This book is timely and significant as we are invited into one of the greatest movements of God in history. —Debbie Kellogg, Founder and Director of Cyrus Foundation
I highly recommend this series to anyone who loves the Bible and desires deeper revelation. —Chaim Malespin, Co-founder of Aliyah Return Center
Other life-changing resources
- Other books by Gaylyn on Amazon.
- Proven biblical training in relationships with God and others: Discover Joy in the Midst of Trials, DeStress Your Life, God’s Design for Community, Reconcilable Differences, and much more. Learn more