Never Do Fundraising Again
A Paradigm Shift from Donors to Lifelong Partners
Imagine Never Having to Raise Support Again!
This material is available as:
Click any of the links above to learn more about each.
In this practical, biblical course you will discover how to:
- Transform the stress and drudgery of fundraising into a joyful ministry
- Utilize proven strategies to spend less time, effort and money to maintain full support
- Cultivate life-long ministry partners and close friends
- Convert one time gifts into lifetime support
- Inspire your partners to become your best recruiters for more support
- Enjoy freedom from worry about your financial needs
Never Do Fundraising Again contains proven strategies and skills for building and maintaining your support. It is filled with powerful stories from the author’s lives and others who are using the biblical principles.
This course/book is based on the book written by Ken and Gaylyn Williams, a father-daughter team with over 85 years’ experience (combined) as supported missionaries. Gaylyn, as well as Ken and his wife Bobbie, served with Wycliffe Bible Translators. Learn more about the authors.
Each online lesson includes a video, practical assignments, a forum where you can interact with other students, a chapter from the book and more.