Deepen Your Relationship with God
Grow More Intimately with God and Learn How He Sees You
Delve into new depths of God’s character and discover the richness of His Greek and Hebrew names. You’ll discover new insights into our awesome God and learn to experience comfort, strength and hope from understanding God’s character in new ways. You’ll also learn to see yourself as Father God sees you.
In small groups, study the Word and interact to discover more of your identity in Christ. You’ll leave with a new excitement about who God is, how God sees you, and how that affects your life.
As each person in your group grows to know God more intimately and how He sees them, you will watch amazing transformation in individual’s lives as well as in the whole group. You’ll see people beginning to treat each other more like Christ treats us.
What this workshop includes:
- 1-2 hours of training with Gaylyn Williams sharing her powerful story and practical, biblical teaching, as well as incorporating whole group and small group interaction
- Handouts for each participant include an outline with the key principles, for them to to take notes and keep for further study
- Time to reflect on what God is saying to each individual and write what they want to begin doing differently as a result of this class
- Opportunities to develop deeper relationships as you study the Bible and discuss the principles in small groups
- Discount code to buy a copy of 2031 Names of God, The Surprising Joy of Exploring God’s Heart, and The Surprising Joy of Discovering How God Sees You
This session can be paired along with our workshops on joy.
Learn more about how Relationship Resources can help you and your group discover a deeper intimacy with God and a greater understanding of your identity in Christ.